A few weeks ago I found the website called Inspire Me Korea. I had to subscribe to their monthly box full of Korean themed items, obviously. On Friday I got my February box and I am really happy. Today I want to share what’s inside. I will also include a little unboxing video (but I am not speaking in it) where you can see every item.
The February LOVE ME Box contains following items:
- 2x Kancho Biscuits, one with a chocolate and one with a strawberry yoghurt filling
- 1x Postcard with a picture of the Bukchon Hanok Village (북촌한옥마을) in Seoul
- 2x K-Pop Photocards
- 1x Finger Heart T-Shirt (so happy about it and that it actually fits!)
- 1x Beauty Sheet Mask (i got a snail mask from skin79)
- 1x Inspire Me Korea Magazine
I am really happy that I subscribed and I am looking forward to many more beautiful boxes and interesting items.
Hop over to their website and have a look. They also have a Taster Box you can try if you don’t want to subscribe now. You can also buy the monthly boxes separately.