As some of you may know - i enjoy the cold seasons the most, cold weather, crisp air, being at home with a large cup of hot chocolate etc. So it’s obvious that i’m really happy about the fact that winter is just around the corner. I thought it would be fun to create a little winter bucket list and share it with you.
This winter i want to...
- bake some delicious cookies.
- take a lot of pictures.
- drink hot chocolate with whipped cream.
- spend some time with my family in my hometown.
- buy a christmas tree and decorate it - ASAP!
- set realistic goals for next year.
- watch Home Alone and more christmas movies.
- take a walk in the forest or park (i hope it will snow!)
- listen to amazing christmas songs like „white christmas“ by bing crosby! i really like these older ones!
- snuggle up in a blanket and have a cozy day at home with my fiance.
What are your plans for this winter? Do i have to add something really important to this list?